With the joy and privilege of joining together in person comes responsibility. In order to participate in any of our in-person programs, you must pledge to comply with our community brit (agreement). When you register to participate in any of these programs, you will be asked to answer a series of screening questions. Please do not come to the Kol Ami campus unless you are able to answer “no” to each and every one of the following questions:
In the previous 14 days, have you or a member of your household:
- Been exposed to, or tested positive, for COVID-19
- Had a fever above 99.5 degrees, without fever-reducing medication
- Experienced chills, shaking chills or muscle pain
- Suffered from a headache in combination with any of the other symptoms
- Had a sore throat or new cough
- Had new shortness of Breath
- Experienced a new loss of taste or smell
- Unexplained diarrhea or abdominal symptoms
- Visited any of the states on the NY State list of states that require a 14 day quarantine?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you will not be permitted to join us on campus until you are cleared by a medical professional.