Dance, study, sing, think, ask. Judaism is for the total person. Judaism is to know yourself better: where you come from and where you might yet like to go. Here at Kol Ami, you can join this incomparable search with other wonderful people – in a community of learners – intellectually open, spiritually honest and joyful. As a community, our Temple seeks to help members grow spiritually to deepen their understanding of the Jewish Heritage, and to strengthen their connection to Jewish community.
You can learn Hebrew, become an adult B’nai Mitzvah, take a parenting or grandparenting class, learn to cook an exotic cuisine, listen to a lecture, study Torah, knit, sing, meditate, trace your family tree and so much more.
Our classes vary during the year so be sure to check your email for “This Week At Kol Ami” for the latest offerings. You can also check our Calendar for updates on all of the following weekly classes:
Adult & Family Programming Events Don't miss these regular classes
- Grandparenting with Susan Davis
- Current Events with Beth Kava
- Mah Jongg in the Kol Ami Gym
- Israel in the News
- Kol Ami Reads with Doris Dingott
- Wisdom of the Sages with Rabbi Tom Weiner
- Cultivating Spiritual Moments with Rabbi Shira Milgrom
- Parenting with Susan Davis
- Hassidic Teachings on the Parish with Rabbi Shira Milgrom
- Zoom Gali Gali with Rabbi Shira